Excellent Service Throughout New Jersey!
Our Home Inspection Services:
- Exterior/Interior Inspection
- Foundation Inspection
- Plumbing Inspection
- Roof Inspection
- Electrical Inspection
- HVAC/Heating System Inspection
- Attic/Crawlspace Inspection
We follow the NJ Standards of Practice only.
Mold – is a serious problem, and spotting mold contamination before it grows out of control can save you thousands of dollars. This makes the cost of a mold inspection well worth a few hundred dollars when you are buying a new house or anytime there might be an issue.
Additional Services Coming Soon:
- Termite inspections – should be scheduled every year in termite-heavy, high-risk areas (like warm or humid locations) and every other year in low-risk areas. These inspections include all types of bugs. Contact us to learn more about our home inspection services.
- Radon – If you’re wondering how often you should test for radon, here are the facts. To provide peace of mind, the EPA recommends testing your home after any lifestyle changes, renovations and every two years as part of routine home maintenance.
- Pools – A professional pool inspection will provide details about the condition of the pool and its mechanical efficiency. If left unchecked, easy-to-detect issues can become costly to repair. Contact us to learn more about our home inspection services.
- Drone – A drone inspection is a process of using drones to look for potential maintenance issues. The drone acts as the inspector’s eyes and will fly over and around the asset, allowing the inspector to take a closer look at all relevant areas that need maintenance.
- Thermal Imaging – A thermal imaging camera can be used to detect moisture in a variety of ways. For example, thermal images can identify areas of high moisture content, structural defects, heat loss, roof leaks, leaking pipes, water leaks, air conditioner leaks, and damp walls or ceilings.
Servicing The Entire State Of New Jersey:
Specializing in the Jersey Shore.
Fill Out The Contact Form For All Home Inspection Inquiries or to Schedule an Inspection.
Home Inspector License #: 24GI00237100